What is an Audit?
- An Audit is an analysis of a prospect's AdWords Account
- AdWords Express accounts are not eligible for an audit due to a lack of data and reporting. Please do not submit a request if you client is running an Adwords Express Account, as we will not be able to complete your request.
- IPPC can execute audits of actively running AdWords accounts with a spend of at least £1000 in the last 30 days.
- Dormant accounts or ones that have limited spending will not be eligible for an
audit due to lack of relevant data.
- An Audit is a pre-sales tool and not to be used once a prospect has become a client.
What will you need to carry out an Audit?
- Access to your MCC. We will send you a request if we don’t already have access.
- Your prospects Adwords Account is in your MCC.
- Your MCC ID Number
- Your Clients Adwords ID Number
- A minimum Adwords monthly spend of $/£1000
What does An Audit Analysis include?
Audit results will vary based on the areas of opportunities present in each specific account. Not all audits will include every analysis. Analyses may include a review of the following:
- Conversion tracking
- Impression share
- Advanced location settings
- Time of day/day of week performance
- Ad extensions
- Search query report
- Match Type
- Landing Page
- A Brief Account Strategy
- Information on Tracking Conversions
How to set expectations?
- The Audit is solely based on the current performance of the account.
- It is meant to highlight areas that could be improved.
- it will not give you a fully detailed account of how we will make changes and what we would do differently.
- It will not include information on how much we will improve the CPA/CPL or Conversion Rate by. This information can not be predicted in the most part and will only be realized once we take over management
- There will not be details of the current market climate
How Long Will It Take?
- 3 business days, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- If your request is received after 5pm, it will be counted as being received the following business day.
- For example, if you send in your Market Analysis Request at 10pm on a Thursday, you will receive the report on the following Wednesday.
- If your client’s Adwords account isn’t in your MCC, then your report will be ready in 3 business days starting from when we have access
- If you are unable to gain access to this prospect's AdWords account, unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with an AdWords Audit. Instead, we will provide you with a Market Analysis report for your prospect that will give them a conservative estimate on what they can achieve with AdWords based on the information you provide in this form.
- We are not able to accommodate rush requests.
How Much Does It Cost & What Is Included?
- $49 per Audit
- $149 Per Audit & meeting with the Account Manager to discuss the Audit. Please note that the meeting is only with yourself as the agency. Not with the end client
- If you win the client using the Audit we have provided, we will take the Audit cost off your first month's management fee. Please note that this is note that this discount is not transferable across clients onboarded.
To order an Audit please head to our forms page, select Audit Request, enter your payment details and the client details.